Friday, June 1, 2012

Landscape

Landscape
Overall, this was an interesting project.  I liked how we were able to work in the darkroom with different tints and shades and then be able to go outside and work on line quality and structure with ink.  This variety made this project better than others as we were also able to develop our own photos.  I tried to focus on trees with the ink drawings.  Trees have are unique because every tree has different line qualities that can be translated into an ink pen or brush.  With the darkroom shots I was disappointed because my camera was broken so I could pick from 4 shots that developed properly.  I tried to focus on overall landscape with these.  I was interested in getting the treelines and to see how the ground molded and flowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment